7.19.2011

Baby Mania Posters!

Baby Mania POSTERS! Nursery Wall Art!

ATTENTION: ALL NEW MOMS, OLD MOMS, MOMS, DADS, SISTERS, FRIENDS...EVERYONE.

As some of you know, I make these baby posters as a little hobby. I've gotten SOOO many requests to make these for my friends at work, friends of friends, etc. After some pressure from a few people, I thought I would offer these little gems to the masses....So here is the rundown:

Cost: $30...if I have to ship it, that will be a little extra.
Size: They fit perfectly in an 11x14 frame.

These are COMPLETELY custom - any variety of colors & phrases. The perfect wall art for any nursery, bedroom, playroom - anywhere!

If you are interested email me at caseyjodi@gmail.com (PUT BABY POSTER IN THE SUBJECT LINE) - send me your list of facts/phrases and color scheme. If you'd like, for colors you can send me links to your fav bedding at target, a pic of your nursery, etc.

Popular Fact Ideas:
First Name
Middle Name
Last Name
Birthday
Time of Birth
Weight
Length
Eye Color
Hair Color

Popular Phrase Ideas:
The Sun Was Shining
Daddy's Grin
Gift from God
Little Princess
John & Sue Proud Parents














**I do not own these nursery pics. Couldn't find the source.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw one you made for my Best Friend in Philadelphia. These are so clever and great. You will be getting an order from me for three of them!